Friday, January 8, 2016

Mission: Yoga Teacher Training

Tomorrow I start yoga teacher training.  I've been wanting to do this for a while now.  So obviously I'm super excited but I'm also kind of nervous.  It's a fairly intense schedule: 12 hours a day, both Saturday and Sunday, every other weekend for the next four months.  Needless to say, I'll likely be hibernating on the off weekends.

The biggest question that's been on my mind all week is which of my awesome yoga leggings to wear on the first day.  Priorities, you guys.  

But before you get all gushy about how I'll make an amazing yoga teacher, I don't know that I'll ever actually teach yoga.  Or that I'll really want to.  I'm just taking the training to learn more and we'll see how it goes.  So wish me luck!

P.S. I may or may not be sleeping in my yoga clothes tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is wonderful I truly appreciate the information shared in this post I am going to bookmark this!

    ReplyDelete